Monday, December 8, 2008

Everybody's Gotta Story

Its scholarship time. Yes, for some reason or another, the major scholarship organizations seem to believe that I have all the time in the world to write about my leadership and community involvement. So i sit down at my computer and attempt to embellish my achievements, but I can't. Its so hard! Which is sad. The simple thing of filling out my name and school is daunting!! Because I will be judged by strangers, and I want them to like me, because ultimately, if they like me, I get $4000 for being me. It was quite funny because today my two friends and I all asked the same teacher to be our academic sponsor. (Love you Legault :D ) Who doesn't love writing reference letters...

Now not every scholarship is alike. Some you have to write an essay, or fill out endless forms, or exhibit financial aid. I fill out each and every one of them. I may not match the requirement, but hey lets give it a shot. AND I will use this blog as an advertisement! PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!! http://www.crosslites.com/scholarship.aspx/Essay/5337147ecaf8050ebbd9a33e0d8554fd

So now I just sit and cross my fingers, waiting to see if I was up to the standards. Wish me luck <3

No comments: